We will be following the guidelines from NC Dept. of Health & Human Services with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. To help us comply with the guidelines, please do the following:
- Schedule an appointment, we will not take walk-ins to allow approriate social distance .
- If you come early for your appointment, please either wait in your car or outside, or call us if we are ready for you.
- If you feel sick, please don’t enter the spa.
- You must wear a mask or face covering at all times inside the spa.For the safety of everyone, NO EXCEPTION.
- Please sanitize your hand upon spa entry
- Only the person receiving the service will be allowed in spa.No children
- We will temporarily suspend complimentary beverage.You can bring your own
Our spa will be following the safety protocols:
- All staffs are required to have their temperature taken prior to shifts,wear face mask,and gloves at all times while in the spa.
- All tools, pedicure chairs stations, recliner massage chairs, waiting chairs will be sanitized and/or disinfected after each customer. We increase sanitizing and disinfecting frequently touch objects such as: doorknobs, light switch, restroom, toilet,check out counter, credit card machines.
- All staffs are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and exhibit cold like symptoms